Hi folks at Working Software 2019!
Thank you for visiting this page.
Here you will find:
- the slides of the presentation I gave
- our complete guide to external DSLs
- a selection of posts on DSLs
Hope you will enjoy them!
For every question please feel free to write at [email protected]
The complete guide to (external) Domain Specific Languages
Receive the guide by email and get more tips on DSLs
- Interview with Meinte Boersma on Domain-Specific Languages
- Domain Specific Languages for smart contracts
- Lessons learned working decades with Graphical DSLs: Interview with Juha-Pekka Tolvanen
- Bromium DSL: a DSL to Test UI Actions
- Designing a DSL for accounting: use a DSL to describe taxes, pension contributions, and general financial calculations
- Interview with Pedro J. Molina on DSLs
- A Guide to Code Generation
- Are You Abusing Excel? You Need Something Different
- The complete guide to (external) Domain Specific Languages
- Building a language: tool support
- What are good books on best practices of the design of domain-specific languages (DSL)?
- Interview with Jan Köhnlein on TypeFox, DSLs and Xtext
- Recognizing hand-written shapes programmatically: find the key points of a rectangle
- What if sketching on a whiteboard was a form of programming?
- Getting started with Jetbrains MPS: how to define a simple language (screencast)
- Develop DSLs for Eclipse and IntelliJ Using Xtext
- DSLs in Action